(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

These posts are licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License. They mostly use material from Wikipedia.

Google
 
Web soontobegone.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Reptiles: Iberian Rock Lizard



Status: Iberolacerta cyreni is endemic to the central mountain system of Spain, where it is a reasonably common species in several areas. However, its populations are highly fragmented and are threatened by habitat loss, especially due to the construction of ski resorts and roads. It might also be adversely affected in future by climate change. Currently listed as Endangered.

(technorati tags: , , , , )

6 Comments:

  • So many creatures in the world that we as a society are threatening with our way of life. I dream of a future where we take into consideration the habitats of animals before we build, expand, or decide where to have another ski resort.

    Kathy Lindberg
    The Wild Bon Bon
    http://www.wildbonbon.com/blog

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 16:40  

  • Hello

    I was searching for Blogs on blogexplosion that can help me get free traffic to my Blog. I came across your website, I know its not the Blog I was looking for, but I really enjoy reading it. In fact I get most of my traffic to my Blog from http://www.autosurfmonster.com , if I were you I would submit this Blog so thousands of others can see it for free. well, I will add your Blog to my favorites and I look forward to all the updates.

    Jessica

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 08:40  

  • I didn't know such a large number of animals are endangered. How sad! Thank you for this blog and please keep it up.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 05:47  

  • Keep up the good work. I also blog about endangerd animals and the environment.
    http://mossysanimals.blogspot.com/
    I'm in South Carolina USA.
    Thanks!

    That's some wierd spam in your comments!

    By Blogger Moss B in SC, at 05:04  

  • I have the pleasure to visiting your site
    You can visit phetermine
    there.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:14  

  • If you join us I can promise you that you will have collected at least $1million dollars in 5 years time.


    Is that a bold statement or what?


    Amran Ismail

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 18:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home